The following is a list of victory poses of characters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, shown in the order of the up, left, and right buttons on the D-Pad that can determine them. Veterans seem to have their poses based on those from Brawl and SSBWU/3DS, yet they all are slightly changed to make them more expressive, though there are some exceptions.
Her glasses glare at the end of her victory poses.
- Dance move then poses similar to her crouch while winking, saying, "Dreadful," or "Don't make me beg."
- Dances similar to her down taunt, with a slightly altered end pose, and says, "Miss me, baby?" with an open smile.
- Steps back, pirouettes like a ballerina, then aims Love is Blue to the right with a pose, saying, "That all you got?" or "You're making it easy."
- Runs forward and slashes with his claws twice.
- Steps up, build up a little then roars.
- Breathes fire around and then does an intimidating pose.
- Says "悪く思うな" ("Waruku omou na") which translate to: "No hard feelings" as he spins the Buster Sword around before hanging it over his back.
- Spins the Buster Sword around once and says "ついてないな" ("Tsuite nai na") which translates to: "Better luck next time." as he turns his back to the screen and hangs it over his back. He then turns his head to face the screen.
- Does two slashes and says "お前に俺は倒せない" ("Omae ni ore ha taosenai") which translates to: "You cannot defeat me." before assuming a battle stance.
- Twirls the Omega Yato over their head and places it on its tip. Male Corrin say, "That went well!", while female Corrin says, "That was great!"
- Swings the Omega Yato. Male Corrin will say "I win!" while female Corrin says "Good!".
- Transforms into their dragon form and roars.
- Slashes the Falchion downwards, then take his counter pose and says "Anything can change!".
- Slashes his sword and spins it around. It is not clear what he says though, due to the background noise.
- Spins around in joy for a bit, and then winks towards the screen with a "V" hand gesture on the face.
- Stretches her arms for a bit and performs her artwork pose
- Two copies of Dark Samus double backflips in opposite directions, spin around towards each other and fuse together, then prepares its Arm Cannon.
- Holds her hand up, and then poses
- Holds his hands above his head and shakes them.
- Does a backflip and then a strong man pose.
- Beats his chest.
- Poses with his blaster to the left, right and forward, saying "Mission complete!"
- Points, then spins his blaster and puts it in his holster and quickly turns forward, saying "This is Fox, returning to base."
- Crosses his arms, looks upward, and raises his tail.
- Flips his cape and makes a victory fist.
- While crossing his arms, he laughs, then looks down at the camera.
- Hovers in the air for a bit, pumps his fists and raises his hand forward.
- Both Ice Climbers nod to each other then gives each other a high five.
- Both Ice Climbers excitedly jump up and down.
- Standing in front of each other, one Ice Climber moves their head to the left, while the other one moves their head to the right; they then spin their heads around.
- Forcefully plants the Ragnell into the ground, then folds his arms, saying "You'll get no sympathy from me."
- Slashes Ragnell twice, saying "I fight for my friends."
- Performs Aether while facing the screen.
- Jumps twice, spins and poses with her/his Splattershot.
- Sways the Roller happily on both sides and then rests it on her/his shoulder.
- Throws the Slosher in the air, grabs and throws it again, then spins it on her/his finger.
- Dusts herself off, then jumps for joy twice before putting her hands on her hips in a confident manner.
- Waves energetically with her left then right hands, then poses with her arms wide open and a joyful smile.
- Waves goodbye to Lloid as he rockets off to the distance, then turns to face the camera and pose.
- Slaps his belly
- Spins and flip his cape, then does his artwork pose.
- Shifts his eyes left and right before ending with a triumphant pose.
- Belly flops on screen before rebounding and slapping his belly.
Kirby summons two copies of himself when he is alone in the victory screen, resembling the victory dances from his original games. The copies disappear at the end of the dance.
- Jumps twice, walks back while waving his arms, spins and then finishes it with a pose.
- Does a flip and faces away from the screen briefly, then jumps and flips towards the screen again, and holds his hand up.
- Performs two sliding walks, spins, does a slide kick and poses similar to his Brawl artwork.
- Stabs with the Master Sword, brings it close to his head with determination, and raises it above.
- Slashes with the the Master Sword two times and stands forward.
- Does an attack stance, turns backward and puts the Master Sword on his sheath.
Little Mac wears a Champion belt in all three of his victory poses.
- Doc Louis holds up Little Mac's arm like a referee would after a boxing match.
- Does a few punches towards Doc Louis, warming up with him.
- Runs and gives his back towards the camera, then turns around, looks above and strikes a pose, while Doc Louis cheers him on.
- In all of Little Mac's victory poses, Doc Louis will say one of the following quotes randomly, depending on which pose is selected and which costume is used:
- Note: Doc Louis will randomly say "Y'know, that belt looks good on you, son." no matter which costumes is used.
|Pose 1||Pose 2||Pose 3|
|"World Circuit's all yours Mac!"||"You win, Mac!"||"Ahh, winnin' feels good, don't it?"|
|"And the winner is... Little Mac! Hahaha!"||"Was that a little too easy for ya, son?"||"Way to go, Mac! You're the champ, baby!"|
|"Ya got what it takes, Mac!"||"Nice work, Mac. You got it all figured out."||"Alright! I think I hear a chocolate bar callin'."|
|"Ain't you flashy? You making my eyes water, son."||"Nice moves, Mac. I could barely keep my eyes on ya, son."||"You're lookin' mighty good, son. Just like old times, huh?"|
- Sheathes the Parallel Falchion, saying "You'll never defeat me!".
- Makes fire burst from his palm and strikes a pose.
- Winds up for a punch and steps forward while punching in front of the screen.
- Does a high spin-jump and lands in a strong-man pose. (His "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros.)
Note: Marth now speaks in English in the USA and Europe versions, while still retaining his Japanese voice in Japanese version.
- Does a Shield Breaker and swings the Falchion on the side, making a pose.
- Swings the Falchion and puts it in his sheath, saying "I survive."
- Japanese line TBA
- Jumps forward, slashes and takes his counter position.
- Fires shots from his Mega Buster left then right, and finally poses.
- Teleports on to the screen, briefly stutters and imitates the pose from the Japanese title screen of Mega Man.
- Lands down then points his Mega Buster towards the air and finally poses.
Note: Mewtwo speaks in the Japanese version.
- Does a single spin, scrunches itself, then poses while releasing dark energy.
- Japanese line TBA
- Turns its back to the screen and looks back over its shoulder, saying "Hmm..."
- Japanese line TBA
- Takes his hand back and then thrusts it forward, radiating dark energy as it groans.
- Japanese line TBA
- Swings arm cannon around, then fires it while pointing it ahead.
- Skips forward, then nods once.
- He looks to his sides wondering, then puts his hand on the back of his head and scratches.
- Swings his bat strongly, then points it forward.
- Moves his hands up and down while facing a Red and a Yellow Pikmin.
- Chases a vulnerable ghost in his two-dimensional form, then shifts to his ball form.
- Appears on screen in ball form, trips, and puts his fist up.
- Drops from the sky, briefly freezes in mid-air while a sign displaying 7650m appears, and lands to do a winking pose with a fairy flying beside him. This move is based on Pac-Land.
- Excitedly jumps up and down while spinning, and ends holding up it's hand.
- Ears perk, scratches its right ear.
- Backflips and spins, and looks forward.
- Strikes the V sign and says "Victory!"
- Slashes the Palutena Bow (which form his bow) and says, "It's game over for you!"
- Slowly spins the Palutena Bow in front of himself, then holds it in front of him says "That was easy!" or "What's up now!?"
- Hugs Squirtle, puts it down and pets it.
- Squirtle squirts water in three directions, does a backflip, then poses as the Pokémon Trainer says.
- Squirtle spins and then makes a pose, while the Pokémon Trainer tosses a Poké Ball in air, catches it and points it forward.
- The Pokémon Trainer pets it, and Ivysaur jumps on him, but the Pokémon Trainer puts it down and continues to pet it.
- Ivysaur performs two Vine Whips and poses as the Pokémon Trainer says.
- Jumps once, does a backflip, and strikes a pose.
- The Pokémon Trainer pets its head and hugs its neck, then Charizard strikes a pose.
- Stomps and flaps its wings once while roaring.
- Roars up to the sky while flapping its wings.
- Puts his chain whip on his wrist, looks back and wave his hand saying "Farewell."
- Moves his hands as if eating something with its back facing to the screen, gets wondered, then turns back.
- Flies down while screeching, flips briefly then lands down in a scary pose.
- Flies from far away in the sky, scratches the ground and does his artwork pose.
- Adjusts his arms to face upward
- Spins his sword one and a half times and then sheathes it, saying "That was a fierce battle."
- Flourishes his sword and poses with it by his side, saying "Failure is not an option."
- Ryu hoists his duffel bag over his shoulder, back to the viewer, saying "The journey has just begun."
- Ryu does a right hook toward the camera, saying "Give it your all!" This is also his victory pose from Street Fighter IV.
- Ryu lifts up his fist victoriously, saying "Your range is one fist short."
- Does a spin jump and points her arm cannon
- Shoots multiple shots while kneeling, and finishes with a pose.
- Crouches, swipes with her hand twice, then stands up.
- Kicks once, spins on the ground, then poses.
- Does multiple kicks and stomps on the ground, then a ninja stance.
- Seen in a crouching position from the side saying "Colonel, mission accomplished" into his codec.
- Does two kicks and takes a fighting stance.
- Crawls forward and rolls into a crouching position, saying into his codec "This is Snake. I'm done here."
- Collects a Chaos Emerald and poses with it, saying "Piece of cake!"
- Sprints off the screen and back, and gives a thumbs up, saying "That was almost too easy!"
- He break-dances and then does a pose with his fist, saying "Let's do that again sometime!"
- Waves the Wind Waker.
- Digs up a fossil and shows it off.
- Captures a horned dynastid and shows it off.
- Does a dancing spin then poses in his/her Smash 4 artwork pose.
- Holds his belt up and poses
- Puts his sword in his back pocket, rubs his hands, and poses.
- Swirls her finger above with Din's Fire and stands gracefully.
- Moves her finger with light magic and points forward.
- Summons a Phantom beside herself and does an elegant pose.
- Performs a side kick flex
- List of victory poses (SSB)
- List of victory poses (SSBM)
- List of victory poses (SSBB)
- List of victory poses (SSBWU/3DS)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJRSdKE4Ntk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFEMEfeI7zM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzLDj11n6OQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4XWK4qKHo4
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnAuvsOxI8E
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWPyggzTAr0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCkNdya464s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nePUMZB1AdI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTbcGukOdbE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1m6hSzBO6w
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7yRvlGGOgE
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vnjoKe2bwYQ
- ↑ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKTyUJi2Zk0