The Infinite Super Scope Glitch is a glitch in Super Smash Bros. Melee that allows players to shoot the Super Scope an infinite number of times, including charged shots, without it running out of ammo. The Infinite Super Scope Glitch is a necessary step in completing the Black Hole Glitch. However, both the Infinite Super Scope Glitch and the Black Hole Glitch cannot be performed in Brawl. This is due to three separate reasons,
- The player with the Super Scope loses any charging ammo when struck
- Reflectors are eventually bypassed by the reflected scope shots
- Shots dissipate when they collide with other shots and objects instead of passing through them
How To Perform
The Infinite Super Scope Glitch has three simple steps. Simple as in basic, not simple as in it is very frustrating to perform.
- Fire 15 individual shots from the Super Scope. (5 sets of 3 shots seems to be easiest, as just tapping the fire button once always results in a volley of three shots)
- Fire two fully charged shots from the Super Scope.
- Finally, charge one more shot and have someone attack you before you fire.
You should now have a Super Scope with Infinite ammo and are ready to perform the Black Hole Glitch.