The Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U How to Play Movie is an instructional video that plays when the player idles during the title screen of the game. This tutorial depicts Mario and Bowser fighting on the Omega form of Battlefield.
Techniques learnt in the movie
- Walking and running
- Performing Neutral Attacks, Tilt Attacks and Smash Attacks with the Attack button
- Using special moves with the "Special" button
- Activating a Final Smash with the "Special" button
Differences between the Nintendo 3DS the Wii U versions
- Any mention of directional inputs in the Nintendo 3DS version uses the Circle Pad while the Wii U version uses the L Stick.
- The graphical style is different to each respective game.
- When special moves are being showcased, In the Nintendo 3DS version Mario reflects Link's Hero's Bow, but in the Wii U version, he reflects Mega Man's forward smash.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.