The Super Smash Bros. How to Play Movie is an instructional video that plays when the player idles during the title screen of the game. This tutorial depicts Mario and Luigi fighting on the Tutorial Stage.
Techniques learnt in the movie
- Walking and running
- Jumping and double jumping
- Performing a neutral attack
- Performing a power attack (tilt attack)
- Performing a smash attack
- Preforming recoveries
- Performing a special move
- Shielding and rolling
- Grabbing and throwing
- Grabing, using, and throwing items
- This is the only How to Play Movie that doesn’t feature Mario VS Bowser, as Bowser wasn’t in the original Super Smash Bros.
- This is also the only How to Play Movie that has Mario face against an unlockable character, Luigi.
- This is also the only How to Play Movie that features a Star KO.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.