This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
The Super Smash Bros. Wiki needs a logo and you can help! The current logo is just a "possible logo". All you need to do is make an image that has a width of 150 pixels and a height of 150 pixels and it must be in .png format. You can read more at this page on Wikia Central.--Richard1990
Gallery of logos
Please sign your name under the logo you wish to be used.
- PeetzaLink 19:15, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Hey everyone. I'm a Wikia Helper (see my detailed introduction on Dtm142's talk page. I just found this forum topic and wanted to comment on a possible wide logo (size: 266x75 default location: Wiki_wide.png) to be used with the Quartz skins, because the SSB Wiki doesn't have one. At first, I made this one by copying the look of the current monobook logo. Then I noticed this image that Bonko uploaded, which I thought looked good since it uses the SSBB logo, so I made this logo as a possible permanent wide (Quartz skin) logo. Let me know which of those two you like better (Wiki_wide.png or Wiki_wide2.png), and I'll set it up as the Quartz logo. JoePlay (talk) 02:00, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm favoring Wiki_wide2.png, it looks more official. Bonko24 02:54, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- I agree, so I made it the new permanent wide logo. Since the logo size for the monobook skin is 135x135, which is what I assume this topic is about, I made one for consideration...
- Perfect! It combines the good traits of Zanramon's and my logos. Your logo has my vote. Bonko24 19:09, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- I see that you replaced the logo image but it is not showing up, the top-left corner is blank. Is this problem effecting anyone else! Bonko24 20:10, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, that's odd. I switched to monobook and confirmed that it's not showing for me either. I checked the Wiki.png image at wikipedia and noticed the size is 135x155, so I'm gonna replace the current 135x135 image with a 135x155 version and see if that works. JoePlay (talk) 17:32, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- It works now, thanks. Bonko24 20:26, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
- Shroobario made a really great logo. If the community would prefer it then we can replace our current one or put Shroobario's somewhere on the main page. Bonko24 16:47, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
I like the first one because there are a lot of pictures of link (go ahead, say I'm obsessed) though it is a little stretched out. also, how many votes are we going to? PeetzaLink 19:17, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
- I think the new logo should be about Master Hand, like the current one. Yagomus (talk) 11:04, 20 May 2009 (UTC)\