- This article is about Falco's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Falco Lombardi.
|“||He's a talented aerial fighter with amazing jumping ability, but Falco is a bit slower on the ground. His Final Smash is an all-out attack using an unorthodox formation of Arwings!||”|
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.|
When unlocked, he is fought at Corneria.
Changes from SSBWU/3DS
- Falco's design has been updated to match his appearance in Star Fox Zero.
- Falco's jab finisher has been changed from an outwards wing swipe to an axe kick.
Grabs and Throws
- Falco's Blaster has a faster firing rate.
- Falco's new Final Smash has been changed to be an Arwing attack, described as being wilder than Fox's.
- Neutral Attack: Falco swipes forth with one arm, then the other, and then enters a wild spinning maneuver in which he rapidly swings his arms; the infinite jab then finishes with an axe kick.
- Forward Tilt: Falco performs a side kick; can be angled up and down.
- Up Tilt: Falco swipes overhead with both arms.
- Down Tilt (Tail Cutter): Falco sweeps his tail feathers across the ground.
- Dash Attack: Falco leaps forwards and throws a kick.
- Forward Smash: Falco lunges forth while swinging both arms in a downwards arc in front of himself.
- Up Smash: Falco does a backflip, kicking overhead with both legs, hitting twice.
- Down Smash: Falco does a splits kick, hitting to each side.
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial (Spinning Falco Chop): Falco spins around with his arms outstretched.
- Forward aerial: Falco spins around, hitting with his whole body, and then finished with an outward sweep of his arms.
- Back aerial: Falco kicks backwards with one leg.
- Up aerial: Falco does a backflip, kicking overhead.
- Down aerial (Corkscrew Meteor): Falco does a drill stomp downwards.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Falco throws a knee into the grabbed opponent.
- Forward Throw: Falco punches the opponent away.
- Back Throw: Falco hurls the opponent back and then fires a laser at them.
- Up Throw: Falco hurls the opponent skywards and then fires a laser up at them.
- Down Throw: Falco tosses the opponent to the floor and fires a laser into them.
|Falco's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Falco Phantasm|
|Up Special||Fire Bird|
|Final Smash||—||Landmaster||Team Star Fox|
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
In competitive play
To be added
Classic Mode: Soar Above the Darkness
All of Falco's battles are against "dark" forms of main characters.
|1||Dark Samus||Frigate Orpheon||Multiplayer - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes|
|2||Dark Pit||Reset Bomb Forest||Dark Pit's Theme|
|3||Dark Link and Dark Toon Link||Bridge of Eldin||Dark World (for 3DS / Wii U)|
|4||Grey Lucas||New Pork City||Porky's Theme||References the Masked Man from Mother 3.|
|5||Red Captain Falcon||Port Town Aero Dive||Devil's Call in Your Heart||References Blood Falcon.|
|6||Giant Mr. Game & Watch||Find Mii||Flat Zone|
|Final||Crazy Hand||Final Destination||Crazy Hand||On Intensity 7.0 and higher, Master Hand teams up with Crazy Hand and Master Hand/Crazy Hand plays instead.|
Role in World of Light
Falco was among the fighters summoned to the cliffside to fight an army of Master Hands.
During the opening cutscene, Falco was present when Galeem unleashed his beams of light. Falco attempted to flee the scene immediately, as he was already seated in his Arwing; however, Galeem destroyed his aircraft and vaporized him, placing him under Galeem's imprisonment along with the rest of the fighters, excluding Kirby.
Falco is unlocked in the space area of the World of Light on the planet resembling Titania, a callback to the Star Fox games where Fox recruits a teammate on said planet if they were shot down in certain levels. The player must have Slippy Toad or ROB 64 spirit to ride the Great Fox to navigate this sector. Then, the player must defeat the Starship Mario and the Aparoid spirits to access his unlock stage.