- This article is about Falco's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Falco Lombardi.
||He's a talented aerial fighter with amazing jumping ability, but Falco is a bit slower on the ground. His Final Smash is an all-out attack using an unorthodox formation of Arwings!
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.
Falco is a veteran fighter in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, first playable in Super Smash Bros. Melee. He was confirmed to return on June 12, 2018 during E3 2018.
Changes from SSBWU/3DS
- Falco's design has been updated to match his appearance in Star Fox Zero.
- Falco's jab finisher has been changed from an outwards wing swipe to an axe kick.
Grabs and Throws
- Falco's Blaster has a faster firing rate.
- Falco's new Final Smash has been changed to be an Arwing attack, described as being wilder than Fox's.
- Neutral Attack: Falco swipes forth with one arm, then the other, and then enters a wild spinning maneuver in which he rapidly swings his arms; the infinite jab then finishes with an axe kick.
- Forward Tilt: Falco performs a side kick; can be angled up and down.
- Up Tilt: Falco swipes overhead with both arms.
- Down Tilt (Tail Cutter): Falco sweeps his tail feathers across the ground.
- Dash Attack: Falco leaps forwards and throws a kick.
- Forward Smash: Falco lunges forth while swinging both arms in a downwards arc in front of himself.
- Up Smash: Falco does a backflip, kicking overhead with both legs, hitting twice.
- Down Smash: Falco does a splits kick, hitting to each side.
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial (Spinning Falco Chop): Falco spins around with his arms outstretched.
- Forward aerial: Falco spins around, hitting with his whole body, and then finished with an outward sweep of his arms.
- Back aerial: Falco kicks backwards with one leg.
- Up aerial: Falco does a backflip, kicking overhead.
- Down aerial (Corkscrew Meteor): Falco does a drill stomp downwards.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Falco throws a knee into the grabbed opponent.
- Forward Throw: Falco punches the opponent away.
- Back Throw: Falco hurls the opponent back and then fires a laser at them.
- Up Throw: Falco hurls the opponent skywards and then fires a laser up at them.
- Down Throw: Falco tosses the opponent to the floor and fires a laser into them.
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
In competitive play
To be added
20 Falco – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate