Dark Link Duel is an event match in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. In this match, Link must face-off against Dark Link on the Bridge of Eldin stage (with King Bulblin removed). The event is very similar to the Link's Adventure event match in Super Smash Bros. Melee; however, rather than using the standard percentage-based damage meter, the battle is fought using stamina.
Clearing this event on Hard difficulty unlocks the Hidden Mountain and Forest music track.
- The best way to defeat Dark Link on hard difficulty is to juggle him in the air with Up Smash.
- The Dark Link that the player faces is not Link's Dark Link alternate costume, it is just simply Link colored completely black.
- In Zelda II, which is the game that included the full black Dark Link, Dark Link appeared to be Link's shadow, however, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, both Link and Dark Link have shadows.
- Coincidentally, the event number is the same number as a similar event in Super Smash Bros. Melee.
- Dark Link's voice is not removed, unlike the Dark Link in Melee.
- This is the only event in the Super Smash Bros. series that involves stamina instead of damage percentages.