The FINAL Final Battle is the final single-player event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. The player must choose a character and initially take on Sonic and Mega Man. After one opponent is defeated or after a certain amount of time has passed (one minute in hard), Pac-Man appears, and Mario appears after another one is defeated or time has passed (one minute thirty seconds in hard). Defeating all opponents clears the event.
This event is unlocked by clearing The Final Battle. Completing the event does not unlock any further paths.
- The music used in this event, Master Hand, normally plays on Final Destination, rather than Battlefield.
- Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man are all mascots of Nintendo, SEGA, Capcom, and Namco respectively.
- If taken as the "last" solo event in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (going by its name, as events are not numbered), this is the first in the series that:
- Can be unlocked without clearing all other solo events in the game
- Can be unlocked without unlocking all characters.
- Does not take place on Final Destination.
- Strangely though, the event icon depicts Final Destination.
- Does not feature a giant opponent.
- Features more than three opponents.