Dialga (ディアルガ, Diaruga) is a legendary Pokémon from the Pokémon universe.
- Earthquake, Collapsing one of the three sections of the floor (left, middle, or right)
- Hyper Beam, Creating a beam over a portion of the stage vertically, or horizontally through the lower section of the stage
- Unknown move, Jumping off of the pedestal to the center of the stage, roaring, and emitting reddish light that damages players that touch it with high knockback.
- Unknown move, Rotating the stage partially, but does not actually influence items like a real slope (i.e., a rolling crate would not roll)
- Roar of Time, Slowing down or speeding up gameplay
- A Temporal Pokémon. This Legendary Pokémon is talked about as a deity in fables passed down through generations in the Sinnoh region. Identifiable by the diamondlike crystal in the center of its chest, Dialga is said to have set time in motion at the moment of its birth. Its fearsome Roar of Time attack is so powerful that it must refrain from attacking on its next turn.
Dialga appears in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U as a trophy.
The concept of time has always been one of the world's great mysteries, but Dialga might hold the answer. Legend has it that Dialga's birth caused time to begin moving! It's no surprise that the people of Sinnoh see this Pokémon as a deity. If you're ever running late, maybe you could ask Dialga to do you a favour and turn back the clock.