|“||Her basic move set is the same as Peach's, but this princess has her own unique personality. She's known for being upbeat, energetic, and a bit of a tomboy.||”|
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.|
When unlocked, she is fought at Figure 8 Circuit.
- 1 Attributes
- 2 Differences from Peach
- 3 Moveset
- 4 In competitive play
- 5 In Spirit Battles
- 6 Palette Swaps
- 7 Gallery
- 8 External links
Differences from Peach
Contrary to popular belief, Daisy does actually have a difference from Peach after the 3.0 update, her main difference (albeit usually insignificant expect against a select few characters) is that she sometimes shifts her hurt box a little bit more than Peach. This Mainly happens when ever Daisy is using her running animations, and when using certain attacks.
- Neutral Attack: Two alternating slaps.
- Forward Tilt: A high kick.
- Up Tilt: Points upwards while a heart appears above her.
- Down Tilt: A shin kick.
- Dash Attack: Puts both hands in front of her in a shoving motion.
- Forward Smash: Alternates randomly between swinging a frying pan, golf club, or tennis racquet.
- Up Smash: Spins with a ribbon while pointing her hands upward.
- Down Smash: Spins around using her dress as a blade.
- Floor Attack (Front): A flare.
- Floor Attack (Back): A sweep kick.
- Floor Attack (Trip): A kick to both sides.
- Ledge Attack: Swipes her hand along the ground.
- Neutral aerial: Spins around.
- Forward aerial: Swings her crown forward
- Back aerial: A hip thrust.
- Up aerial: Creates a rainbow above herself.
- Down aerial: Four alternating stomps.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Toad punches the opponent.
- Forward Throw: Toad rams into the opponent.
- Back Throw: Hip thrusts the opponent behind her.
- Up Throw: Strikes the opponent upward.
- Down Throw: Daisy lays her opponent down, then a blue Toad pummels his head into the opponent, launching them up.
|Daisy's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Daisy Bomber|
|Up Special||Daisy Parasol|
|Final Smash||Daisy Blossom|
- Up Taunt: Daisy raises her left arm upwards while exclaiming "Woo-hoo!". This animation looks similar to her official artwork for the game.
- Down Taunt: Daisy puts her hands on her hips with a slight grunt. Resembles her official artwork for Mario Kart 7.
- Side Taunt: Daisy spins and puts up a peace sign with one hand on her hip, saying "Yeah!" as she finishes.
- Appears spinning out of a shower of flowers, then winks and poses with her parasol saying "Yo-oooo!".
- Winks and wiggles her hips.
- Stretches her arms out and then over her head.
- Daisy spins around before giving the peace sign up near her eyes.
- Daisy jumps twice in the air, raising her arm each time before placing her hand on her hip.
- Daisy stretches before lifting her arm up and giving the #1 sign with her hand.
In competitive play
To be added
In Spirit Battles
As the Main Opponent
- Tennis Player
- Mio & Mayu Amakura
- Risky Boots
As a Minion
- Luigi (Mario Tennis Aces)