|“||Her basic move set is the same as Peach's, but this princess has her own unique personality. She's known for being upbeat, energetic, and a bit of a tomboy.||”|
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.|
When unlocked, she is fought at Figure 8 Circuit.
- 1 Attributes
- 2 Differences from Peach
- 3 Moveset
- 4 In competitive play
- 5 Classic Mode: Sarasaland Represent!
- 6 In Spirit Battles
- 7 Role in World of Light
- 8 Palette Swaps
- 9 Gallery
- 10 External links
Differences from Peach
Contrary to popular belief, Daisy does actually have a difference from Peach after the 3.0.0 update, her main difference (albeit usually insignificant expect against a select few characters) is that she sometimes shifts her hurt box a little bit more than Peach. This Mainly happens when ever Daisy is using her running animations, and when using certain attacks.
- Neutral Attack: Two alternating slaps.
- Forward Tilt: A high kick.
- Up Tilt: Points upwards while a heart appears above her.
- Down Tilt: A shin kick.
- Dash Attack: Puts both hands in front of her in a shoving motion.
- Forward Smash: Alternates randomly between swinging a frying pan, golf club, or tennis racquet.
- Up Smash: Spins with a ribbon while pointing her hands upward.
- Down Smash: Spins around using her dress as a blade.
- Floor Attack (Front): A flare.
- Floor Attack (Back): A sweep kick.
- Floor Attack (Trip): A kick to both sides.
- Ledge Attack: Swipes her hand along the ground.
- Neutral aerial: Spins around.
- Forward aerial: Swings her crown forward
- Back aerial: A hip thrust.
- Up aerial: Creates a rainbow above herself.
- Down aerial: Four alternating stomps.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Toad punches the opponent.
- Forward Throw: Toad rams into the opponent.
- Back Throw: Hip thrusts the opponent behind her.
- Up Throw: Strikes the opponent upward.
- Down Throw: Daisy lays her opponent down, then a blue Toad pummels his head into the opponent, launching them up.
|Daisy's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Daisy Bomber|
|Up Special||Daisy Parasol|
|Final Smash||Daisy Blossom|
- Up Taunt: Daisy raises her left arm upwards while exclaiming "Woo-hoo!". This animation looks similar to her official artwork for the game.
- Down Taunt: Daisy puts her hands on her hips with a slight grunt. Resembles her official artwork for Mario Kart 7.
- Side Taunt: Daisy spins and puts up a peace sign with one hand on her hip, saying "Yeah!" as she finishes.
- Appears spinning out of a shower of flowers, then winks and poses with her parasol saying "Yooooo!".
- Winks and wiggles her hips.
- Stretches her arms out and then over her head.
- Daisy spins around before giving the peace sign up near her eyes.
- Daisy jumps twice in the air, raising her arm each time before placing her hand on her hip.
- Daisy stretches before lifting her arm up and giving the #1 sign with her hand.
In competitive play
To be added
Classic Mode: Sarasaland Represent!
Most of Daisy's opponents are princesses in their respective franchise.
In Spirit Battles
As the Main Opponent
- Tennis Player
- Mio & Mayu Amakura
- Risky Boots
As a Minion
- Luigi (Mario Tennis Aces)
Role in World of Light
Although Daisy does not appear in the World of Light opening cutscene, she was vaporized and later imprisoned alongside the rest of the fighters (sans Kirby) when Galeem unleashed his beams of light.
Daisy was one of the many fighters that fell under Dharkon's control upon Galeem's first defeat. She is found in the Dracula's Castle sub-area where she is guarded by a ghost: the nearby Dry Bowser spirit must be freed to access the cannon able to destroy the ghost.