- This article is about Daisy's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Daisy.
||Her basic move set is the same as Peach's, but this princess has her own unique personality. She's known for being upbeat, energetic, and a bit of a tomboy.
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.
Daisy is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. She is the Echo Fighter of Princess Peach.
When unlocked, she is fought at Figure 8 Circuit.
- Neutral Attack: Two alternating slaps.
- Forward Tilt: A high kick.
- Up Tilt: Points upwards while a heart appears above her.
- Down Tilt: A shin kick.
- Dash Attack: Puts both hands in front of her in a shoving motion.
- Forward Smash: Alternates randomly between swinging a frying pan, golf club, or tennis racquet.
- Up Smash: Spins with a ribbon while pointing her hands upward.
- Down Smash: Spins around using her dress as a blade.
- Floor Attack (Front): A flare.
- Floor Attack (Back): A sweep kick.
- Floor Attack (Trip): A kick to both sides.
- Ledge Attack: Swipes her hand along the ground.
- Neutral aerial: Spins around.
- Forward aerial: Swings her crown forward
- Back aerial: A hip thrust.
- Up aerial: Creates a rainbow above herself.
- Down aerial: Four alternating stomps.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Toad punches the opponent.
- Forward Throw: Toad rams into the opponent.
- Back Throw: Hip thrusts the opponent behind her.
- Up Throw: Strikes the opponent upward.
- Down Throw: Daisy lays her opponent down, then a blue Toad pummels his head into the opponent, launching them up.
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
- Appears spinning out of a shower of flowers, then winks and poses with her parasol saying "Yoo-hoo!".
- Winks and wiggles her hips.
- Stretches her arms out and then over her head.
- Daisy spins around before giving the peace sign up near her eyes.
- Daisy jumps twice in the air, raising her arm each time before placing her hand on her hip.
- Daisy stretches before lifting her arm up and giving the #1 sign with her hand.
In competitive play
To be added