Peach in Peril is a co-op event match in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. In it, player 1 controls Bowser and player 2 controls Bowser Jr., and must defeat all opponents except Peach in a one-stock, 8-player battle. KOing Peach results in a failure.
- Right path: Awards 2000G. Leads to An Offering of Coins.
Clearing the event within 50 seconds on normal or hard difficulty awards a Smash Ball Attractor Fake Nails equipment.
- The music used in this event, Princess Peach's Castle, normally plays on Delfino Plaza, rather than Yoshi's Island.
- This event is the inverse to the solo event, "Enough with the Kidnapping!" where Bowser and Bowser Jr. must capture Princess Peach as opposed to Peach fighting off the Koopa duo.
- This is also the inverse in that rather than Peach being outnumbered as in said event by Bowser, Jr, Boss Galaga (And to a lesser extent Nabbit) it is Bowser and his son outnumbered by the sheer number of girls.
- The fact that the event focuses on female opponents is similar to Melee's Event 15: Girl Power.