How to Unlock (3DS Only)
Complete the following:
- Play 100 matches.
- Beat Classic Mode with Bowser on 6.0 difficulty or higher.
After completing either option, you must fight and defeat Bowser Jr on 3D Land.
Bowser Jr. always fights on the Junior Clown Car, without his paintbrush like many predicted. However, he uses his paintbrush as a weapon in his Final Smash. His seven other palette swaps are the Koopalings.
- Neutral Attack: Hits once with a boxing glove. 3% damage.
- Neutral Combo: Repeatedly hits with boxing gloves. 2% per hit, the final hit does 3% with surprising knockback.
- Dash Attack: Several spinning gears appear out of the car's mouth which repeatedly hit opponents. 12% damage if all hits connect.
- Side Tilt: Hits opponents with a fork. 8% damage.
- Up Tilt: Hits opponents with a fork upward. 6% damage.
- Down Tilt: The Car does three licks below it. The first 2 hits do 2% each and the final hit does 4%, totaling to 8% if all hits connect.
- Side Smash: Two drills pop out and converge like pincers.
- Down Smash: Two heavyweight balls pop out and hit the ground on both sides of Bowser Jr.
- Up Smash: Flips upside down and attacks using the car's propeller.
To be added
- Neutral Aerial: The boxing gloves spin around in a circle.
- Forward Aerial: Waves a heavyweight ball in front of him.
- Back Aerial: Swings around with a heavyweight ball outstretched.
- Up Aerial: Swings a hammer he keeps upward.
- Down Aerial: Descends downwards with a drill pointing downwards.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Attacks with a red hammer.
- Forward Throw: Hits opponent with a boxing glove.
- Back Throw: Swings around twice and hurls the opponent behind him.
- Up Throw: Uses the claw arm to hurl the opponent upwards.
- Down Throw: Repeatedly attacks the opponent beneath him with a drill.
|Bowser Jr.'s Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Clown Cannon|
|Side Special||Clown Kart Dash|
|Up Special||Abandon Ship|
|Final Smash||Shadow Mario Paint|
|Bowser Jr.'s Custom Special Moves|
|Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Standard Special||Piercing Cannon||Air Cannon|
|Side Special||Koopa Drift||Grounding Dash|
|Up Special||Meteor Ejection||Koopa Meteor|
|Down Special||Impatient Mechakoopa||Big Mechakoopa|
- Up Taunt: Sits on the edge of the Clown Car and breathes a small burst of flames.
- Side Taunt: Swings a Hammer Bros. hammer around; this hammer is also used as his Up Aerial.
- Down Taunt: Activates the Clown Car's wheels and spins around rapidly.
In competitive play
To be added
To be added
- Bowser Jr.'s alternate costumes are the Koopalings from the Mario series, making him the only character that can't change his color.
- They are the only characters with legs who don't fight on the ground, as they fight in the Junior Clown Car.
- Bowser Jr. is the only one of his costumes in which the Koopa Clown Car has normal black eyes. The Koopalings' Koopa Clown Car have yellow eyes. Also, Bowser Jr.'s Koopa Clown Car jester paint is side to side. The other Clown Cars' paint is up and down.
- However, Bowser Jr.'s Clown Car can change eyes to yellow.