How to perform the glitch
- 2 Fox/Falco
- 1 Peach
- 1 optional character (must be teamed with a Fox or Falco, with Friendly Fire turned off)
- With Ness as the optional character, you can add on to the black hole with his PK Fire (forward B) to make the Supernova.
- Super Scopes
- Items such as Flippers and Freezies can be thrown at the Black hole for additional effects.
- Hyrule Temple (recommended)
- Yoshi's Story
- Kongo Jungle
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Yoshi's Island N64
- Jungle Japes
- Dream Land
- Green Greens*
- Pokémon Stadium*
- Flat Zone*
- Fountain of Dreams*
*These stages are not recommended, as the glitch only works when certain platforms are out.
- Have the Foxes/Falcos stand on opposite platforms with a place for someone to stand underneath them.
- Have the character who is on the same team as Fox/Falco get a Super Scope.
- Fire five sets of three uncharged bullets, and then fire two fully charged bullets. Have the character charge up another shot, but get hit while doing so. The Super Scope will now have infinite ammo.
- Have the Foxes/Falcos initiate their shines.
- Have the player with the super scope stand behind the Fox/Falco on its team, and commence firing. The balls should reflect off of both shines, creating a stream of glowing balls flying back and forth.
- Have Peach jump into the shots. You will see that when she jumps into it, a blue ball-like thing appears. Have Peach jump into the shots several more times. Also, stop firing then commence firing to help it go faster.
- After a little while, there should be a steady beam of blueish-green and a strange noise. Have Peach throw 15 or so turnips into it. Then, once there is a mass of turnips in the blue beam, disrupt either Fox or Falco's shine.
- You should have a mass of turnips floating in the air. Which you can do just about anything to.
- If you jump into the turnips, you will receive a lot of damage very quickly. While being hit by the turnips, you can DI into them to stay in longer, or away to pop out.
There is another way to do the black hole glitch.
- Two super scopes
1.First, have the Ice Climbers grab two super scopes.
2.Then, do the Infinite Super Scope Glitch (5 sets of 3 shots, followed by 2 fully charged shots, and then get attacked while charging the super scope.)
3.Then, have the Ice Climbers shoot their guns. If the bullets come out in pairs (oo oo oo) have someone attack only one of the Ice Climbers to alter the pattern until it becomes a straight line (o o o o o).
4.Then, have Peach throw 15 or more turnips into the stream of bullets while Ice Climbers keeps shooting.
This is similar to the first alternate method
- 2 Ice Climbers
- 1 Peach
Any flat, calm stage (no movement unique to the stage) that is longer than the range of the Super Scope
4 super scopes
1. Get both Ice climbers each get 2 super scopes.
2.Then, let all 4 of the super scopes do the Infinite Super scope glitch.
3.At the edge of the flat stage, let then all shot rapidly. It should appear dense (oooooo) instead of having places where they are focused in some positions.(● ● ● ● ● ● or something like that)
4.Let Peach throw turnips (toward the Ice climbers) at the tip of the range, constantly being hit while throwing. Unlike the previous two methods, the turnips stand vertically up in a uniform manner, but it still has the same properties. Throw at least 15 turnips.
5.Finally, let the 2 Ice Climbers stop. Unless the turnips aren't dense enough, they will stay in the same place (on the ground, again unlike the previous two)
(This was tested in SSBB) You need 2 Lucarios with 200% damage already done to them and 1 captain falcon in the same team. Stage is final destination.
Make the 2 lucarios stand close to each other and face each other backwards. Charge up their neutral special move. then make Captain falcon throw hotheads at the lucarios. the hotheads should stay there. continuously throw hotheads into the black hole. When someone else goes in there, they will receive massive amounts of damage. This will eventually crash the game.
After the black hole has been made, various things can be done to modify it. When Party Balls are thrown into the black hole, they will get stuck. Anybody who touches the Party Ball will take a large amount of damage.
Certain Pokémon will interact with the black hole.
- If Togepi or Articuno freezes someone who is trapped in the black hole, they will be stuck in one position, and they will continue to use Blizzard indefinitely. Anybody frozen by the Blizzard attack will be stuck in one spot, and will never thaw out.
- If Wobbuffet touches the black hole, it will be stuck in one position, and anyone who touches it will take a huge amount of damage and knockback if you DI out of it.
- If Snorlax falls onto somebody who is trapped in the black hole, it will be stuck in its falling position, and anybody who touches it will take a large amount of damage.
- If Fox/Falco uses Fox Illusion/Falco Phantasm through the black hole, the blue "Ghost Fox/Falco" will remain behind and not dissipate.
If a character attacks the turnips without getting hit, they may get frozen in place doing that move. Some examples include Samus's forward aerial, Mario's Up-B, and Sheik's chain. Also, if Mr. Game & Watch's Judgement is used into the black hole while another player is trapped within it, its attack will get stuck along with the effect that goes with it (flames, electricity, etc.). If you touch the character's attack, you will be hit by their move. If a character is "frozen" during an animation where he/she is invincible, such as Fox/Falco's reflector or DK's up B, that character will not be able to become "unfrozen" unless the black hole is dissipated.
To make the Supernova, have either Fox or Falco SD/KO. While still invincible from respawning, drop into the black hole and use their reflector. They should now be stuck and invincible. Next, have Ness throw 15 PK Fires into the reflector. Finally, have a character remove the turnips by pressing R+A or Z in the air. This may take a while due to lag and the occasional damage from Fox/Falco's refector. Once the turnips have been removed, the PK Fires will be stuck together in a similar manner to the turnips, but the game will not have as much lag.