|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help Smashpedia by expanding it.|
The Arena Ferox stage is a flat, medium-sized stone platform with at first has nothing on it. During the course of the fight, it will change, adding new platforms to the stage. The various structures consist of:
- Three hanging platforms and another platform on top of a thick pole. The hanging platforms can be destroyed, and if that happens, their supports break and retract.
- Two Renaissance-style statues holding slightly tilted platforms. If the statues were to break, then the platforms would fall too.
- A Ferris-wheel moving anticlockwise with two spinning platforms, a thick, sloped platform--the design appears to be clockwork--and another platform suspended next to the sloped platform.
- A three part parkour with a mixture of flat and sloped platforms.
The building style is similar to the ancient amphitheatres in the Ancient Roman Empire. The arena is lower than the seating area, and surrounded by high walls.
Arena Ferox comes from the Nintendo 3DS game Fire Emblem: Awakening. It is a gladiatorial combat arena located in the nation of Regna Ferox, a warrior nation that lets combat strength dictate all of its politics, and the khans of the nation regularly use it to determine their future successors. Early in Awakening, the main character, Chrom, traveling from the halidom of Ylisse to the south, must fight in this arena to earn the support of the Feroxi in Ylisse's future dealings with recent threats to the continent, and his opponent is a masked sword-wielder named after Marth, the legendary hero of the distant past.
- Id (Purpose)
- Fire Emblem
- The stage's name translates to Fierce Arena in Latin.
- Arena Ferox in Smash History (TrailerDrake)Stages in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
New Stages3D Land · Arena Ferox · Balloon Fight · Dream Land · Find Mii · Gerudo Valley · Golden Plains · Living Room · Magicant · Mute City · Pac-Maze · Paper Mario · PictoChat 2 · Prism Tower · Rainbow Road · Reset Bomb Forest · Spirit Train · StreetSmash Arena · Tomodachi Life · Tortimer Island · Unova Pokémon League Shared with SSBWU Returning Stages Downloadable Stages