Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,865 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Master Hand is a recurring boss in all three games of the Super Smash Bros. series. He has been the boss of the 1P Game or the similar Classic Mode, and in Melee and Brawl he is sometimes paired with his opposite, Crazy Hand. His stamina must be depleted to defeat him. No matter what game he is in, he is always fought on some version of Final Destination. Master Hand also appears in The Subspace Emissary in Brawl. He is controlled by Tabuu through the Chains of Light and is used as a subordinate in the Subspace Army. Eventually Master Hand attacks Tabuu, but is defeated. Master Hand is never legally playable... (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Sub-Zero: His Intro animation from Mortal Kombat (2011).
Scorpion: His Firestorm intro from Mortal Kombat 11.
Raiden: His High Beam intro from Mortal K…Read more >
Yep,ANOTHER CUSTOM SPIRIT! HOW AM I NOT RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS?!
Skill:Infinite Shield Durability
Skill Description:You…Read more >
Here Comes Another Custom Spirit!
Skill Description:Projectiles Will Heal Teammates.
Cost:2 Slot…Read more >
If Ryuji Sakamoto/ Skull was added to Smash Bros Ultimate, I came up with a move set for him while playing Persona Q2 New Cinema Labyrinth.
Neutral Sp…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
edited by EnteiEntity 2 hours ago
Summary: Completed the Mario and Zelda series musci. I'm not sure with the undetermined ones
edited by EnteiEntity 10 hours ago
Summary: I have finished the Pokemon Series,and I completed more songs of Zelda
edited by 867239 21 hours ago
edited by EnteiEntity 1 day ago
Summary: Finished with the DK,Metroid and Kirby series
edited by EnteiEntity 1 day ago
Summary: I have actualized the Pikmin,Wario,KId Ikarus,Sonic,Yoshi and Fire Emblem series Sounstrack to Ultimate. I couldn't verified if two of the Kid Ikarus songs were in the game.
- Bomb Rush Blush
edited by RedFlames1 1 day ago
Added category: Super Smash Bros. universe
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,865 articles.
- 28,465 files uploaded.
- 72 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- September 4, 2019
- Banjo & Kazooie is added as a DLC character, while Terry Bogard is announced as the 4th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with more DLC fighters planned beside the Fighter Pass.
- June 11, 2019
- Hero from Dragon Quest and Rare's Banjo & Kazooie are announced as the third and fourth DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct.
- April 17, 2019
- Joker is added as a DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate along with Challenger Pack #1 and new modes.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat