3-Minute Melee, 3-Minute Brawl, and 3-Minute Smash are Multi-Man modes in Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, respectively. They challenge the player to defeat as many opponents as possible (Fighting Wire Frames in Melee, Fighting Alloy Team in Brawl, and Fighting Mii Team in 3DS / Wii U) within 3 minutes without falling from the stage or self-destructing.
The high scores of 3-Minute mode depend on whether or not the match is cleared. If it is cleared, a record is made of the amount of opponents knocked out. If it is not cleared, a record is made of the length of time which the character lasted. This mode is followed by 15-Minute mode, which is five times longer than this, which is why this is considered one of the easiest events to clear.
- Defeating 20 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants the Karate Joe trophy.
- Defeating 110 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants the Squat Recovery Defense Badge Equipment.
- Defeating 60 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants 1,000 G.
- Defeating 120 opponents in 3-Minute Smash grants the Kritter trophy.
- Defeating 100 opponents as a Mii Gunner in Solo 3-Minute Smash grants the Birdo trophy.
- Defeating 110 opponents as Bowser in Solo 3-Minute Smash grants the Banzai Bill trophy.